18gr filter grind
300 ml hot water (90°C)
V60 / Kalita Wave / Cleverdripper
mug / cup / jug
1. Boil the water and leave to cool for 2 min or heat to 90 °C.
2. Insert the filter (V60? Fold the filter along the seam)
3. Rinse the filter With hot water and heat the jug.
4. Put 18 gr coffee in the filter and start the timer.
5. Pour 30 ml water on top of the coffee and allow to bloom for 30 sec.
6. Starting in the center, fill the filter with circular motions to just below the edge.
7. Pour in occasionally with the same motion until you are at 300 ml in 2:30-3:00 min.