30 gr filter or french press grind
500 ml hot water (90 °C)
1. Boil the water and leave to cool for 2 min or heat to 90 °C.
2. Preheat the French Press with hot water.
3. Put 30 gr coffee in the French Press and start the timer.
4. Fill with 500 ml of water
5. Break the top layer by stirring.
6. Wait 2:30-3:00 min.
7. Press the plunger down evenly and gently. Leave a little space between the plunger and the coffee on the bottom.
8. Immediately pour the coffee all the way out or over into a jug.
By pouring the coffee immediately after pressing, you avoid nasty, bitter flavors.